The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.
– Earnest Hemingway
I am a person who places her personal and professional integrity very highly. I have therefore written my own personal coaching & hypnotherapy ethics, which are applicable to any therapy I engage in. I subscribe to the ethics of:
I am also an advocate of transparency, hence my commitment to openly sharing my pledge with you. I hope it will give you an idea of what I am and what I am not; what I can and cannot do; and an insight into my own coaching ethos.
- As your coach I am committed, above all else, to focusing on what’s right for you as an individual, (couple, or family).
- As such, I am committed to sharing openly any concerns I may have appropriately, with the sole aim of us reaching an agreeable
- As your coach I am committed to coaching only when I believe I can be of positive use to you. I will not prolong coaching for the sake of my bank balance.
- As your coach, I will not suggest therapies, doctors, rehab, or other professional services unless I believe it will benefit you significantly.
- As your coach I acknowledge that you have placed me in a position of trust, often with some very sensitive hard-to-talk-about
issues that you or your family may carry.
- As your coach, I pledge to maintain your confidentiality.
- I am a coach, I am not a medical practitioner and make no claims to be one. As your coach I will always suggest or refer you to a medical practitioner when appropriate.
- As your coach I promise to give you a 100% of my focus during our coaching sessions.
- As your coach, I pledge to be honest around areas I am unable to coach or help you with, and promise, to the best of my ability, to
guide you to find help in these areas.
- As your coach, I promise to always make your agenda our only focus. It’s all about you, not me.
- As your coach I promise to positively validate you and never to judge or shame you.
- Certified Hypnotherapist having trained at Hypnotherapy Academy of America
- International Board of Hypnotherapy (IBH) Fellow
- Certified Coach, having trained with the META Institute and NeuroLeadership Institute.
- Certified Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and member of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Certified Relationship and Bereavement Coach with World Coach Institute
- Certified Executive Coach with Executive Coach Academy, Corporate Coach University and The Hudson Institute
- Transpersonal Counselling Skills and Healer’s Training course graduate with Cyntha Gonzalez in Dubai
- Certified ‘Rebonding Of The Body course facilitator – Deanna Mulvihill’s acclaimed treatment technique for individuals who have experienced a wide range of trauma
- I am a Reiki practitioner and energy healer, convinced and committed to the benefits of energy healing.
My coaching,facilitative, intuitive and Hypnotherapy skills enable my clients to bring out the best in themselves, through encouraging them to think creatively, confront and remove blocks, embrace change and adopt new challenges, leading to greater personal and life fulfillment.
I am passionate about and committed to the role neuroscience plays in developing people, from cutting-edge leaders and executives for today’s global stage; and for changing, enriching and bringing satisfaction to personal lives. I believe the combination of Coaching and Hypnotherapy enables all parts of the mind and body to accept, get excited about, believe in and faciliate positive change.
Managing time and stress are essential components of coaching, wellness, full-quotient leadership and training.