We each have a story, and I reverently respect the power of my clients’ stories about their current reality and desires for their future and the life that they dream of. Our story is a compilation of our experiences, which contribute to who we become and propel us along in this earth school.
My Story – Condensed
I thrive on the beauty of life, nature, experiences and guiding others to find their higher vision that brings spark and abundance, purpose and meaning to their life. I love drawing out the Soul’s radiance, in partnership with my clients who are ready to create a vision and blueprint for the life that they are meant to live. My qualifications include doctorate level studies in metaphysical and self-generative consciousness, coaching, and human development throughout the lifespan. I carry humbly the privilege of master transpersonal psychologist (focused on the spiritual side of human nature, universal spiritual laws for reaching self-actualization and self-fulfillment in life), internationally board certified transformational depth coach, yoga therapist, yoga and meditation instructor, Ayurveda-yoga therapist, and Reiki Master Teacher in three traditions. I am an agent of human evolution. I have guided many women through nature-based transformational retreats using ecotherapy, meditation, silence and writing, exploring and discovering as a method of healing and reconnecting with nature. What most inspires me is to empower women to be all that they are and to accept themselves fully. Early in my career, I have worked as international product development and business division executive for Fortune 500 and 100 corporations in the bio-medical field, executive leadership coach, strategy consultant, yoga and wellness center owner, yoga therapist, healer, dance team coach, wife, mother, sister, lover and friend. I love creating beautiful spaces. I love my pets, nature, wildlife, my family and friends. I love humanity and believe in being human.
The punctuation /exclamation mark at the end of all of this is the one solid foundational pillar of my service to my clients, which is transformational coaching and development. Whether working with individuals, groups, communities or teams, my lighthouse always shines the path of my coaching to the level of the human Spirit, through the body and united with the mind.
- I believe in remaining open, untethered and free. Therefore, I do not judge; I accept people for who they are, and where they are on their own personal journey.
- I embrace diversity. I believe in empowering others. I believe in authenticity and the courage and heroism of allowing vulnerability to all of those whom I encounter and interact with.
- I believe in observation and awareness. I believe in balance. I believe in something far greater than life embodied on earth, God, prime creator, a loving force that is omnipresent in all consciousness,
- I believe in God as an all-encompassing creative force which guides, illuminates and lifts us to discover the beauty and joy to be found in simple pleasures and the gifts available to us in our pain and sorrow. I believe in the beauty of the Divine flowing through the human being, and what Being Human really means in the new era that we are living in.
- I believe in being kind and supportive to all. I believe that it is my highest calling to help a Soul sister or brother reach her or his highest potential, which involves both a developmental and vibrational journey.
- I am passionate about collaborating with my clients to create an internal healing process that empowers, enlightens, and guides them along their journey of ongoing change and newfound awareness.
- My purpose is to apply holy reverence, insight, compassion, skills, and offer creative new perspectives to assist with personal expansion.
At the heart and soul of every female human being is an infinite wellspring of truth, passion, creativity and an electric brilliance yearning to be illuminated, awakened and unleashed.
I know you feel it deeply. Because I have too. Its bold, it’s vibrant, its seductively wanting to be provoked. It knocks and cries, creating an inner itch trying to get our attention. When we don’t seem to be listening or not sure how to open the door, the cries get louder. Life feels lacking. Lackluster. But the deep heart within us is beating with compassion and a deep desire to give love and receive love. It just wants out. Into the open.
We glimpse it’s brilliance, inhale it’s wilderness-like essence & long to shine it’s natural essence and beauty with fierce courage & graceful ease.
Why do we contain it? Keep it small. Tuck it away. Hide it. Close the door and hide the key. And then we forget where we hid the key. Our deepest radiant desires are turned-off as we succumb to how we think we should act or the story that tells us who we should be.
It’s time to expand our electric frequency as a collective si-star-hood. To open the doors of our brilliant souls, compassionate hearts & authentic yearnings and Spirits’ calling. Dance our prayers. Voice our songs. Flow from the rivers of our desires. Breathe into our dreams and become them. Make them real.
I invite you to join with me & reclaim your electric radiance, bless your brilliance and Soar, si-Star, Soar. Love your being, cherish your temple body, replenish your relationships, ignite your power & surrender into your beauty and wisdom of your passionate, creative Spirit Unleashed. Dare to Be the Bold Soul that you were born to be. Let’s do this – together.