Dharma is an ancient sanskrit word, means purpose in life.
The Dharma coaching model helps you to discover and reconnect you with your true self and purpose. During the coaching process we journey through these different stages.
My Dharma coaching model helps you to keep your mind focused on your true purpose, your deeper desires and goals and helps you to reach them. This work is based on years of soul purpose coaching and years of study and practice with the books:
- The Four Agreements
- The Fifth Agreement
- The Four Desires
- The Hudson Institute Life Transition Model
- and advanced training and certification through the Life Purpose Institute, and Coach for Life Certification.
Is Dharma Coaching for you?
If any one of the following questions stirs a place inside you that is coaching can help you!
- Do you love what you do for a living?
- Are you doing what you came here to do?
- Are you not as happy as you’d like to be despite all your career success?
- Do you see your work as a labor of love?
- Do you wake up in the morning excited to go to work and come home at the end of the day energized?
- Do the hours at work slip by without your noticing?
- Are you pursuing your calling or merely a career?
- Are you expressing your creativity through your job?
- Is your career making a contribution?
- Are you utilizing all your unique gifts and talents in your work?
- Are you looking for a deeper sense of purpose, meaning and fulfillment in your career?
- Would you do your job even if you weren’t paid for it?
- Is there something you’ve always wanted to do for a living, but never have?
The Bold Soul Life Dharma Coaching Model
D – Discover
Discover desire: You may have a desire, sometimes a specific goal you want to reach. To clarify those desires we use tools and assessments. (e.g. Wheel of life – 10 areas in life)
Discover present/moment: To reach your goal you need to be aware where you are now – what are your strengths and weaknesses.
Discover true purpose: Life passes by fast. If you take time to view life from a perspective it helps to reflect how your present situation is connected to what you want to achieve in life. If you desire to explore this topic you can are helped by powerful questions and guided
- What is your life mission?
- What do you want to be memorable for?
- What guides you, what is your inner compass?
- What are your core values?
- What are your unique gifts, passions, talents?
H – Holistic Goal Setting Discover/Define clear goals
In this phase, you discover, explore and set clearly articulated goals.
You are encouraged to explore your goals from a holistic perspective, where everything is connected and all goals are part of the whole. This broader approach helps deepen your understanding your motivating desires.
Measurable goals and clear milestones are set.
The more specific they are the easier to create action plan from them. They are simple and achievable – which support sustainability in the achieving process. During the coaching process these goals may be aligned and/or shifted to another one as the client progresses.
These changes could be examined how they relate to the your holistic perception.
A – Action Plan
After articulating specific goals you create action plan how you want to achieve them.
Goals broken into several steps help you to have a clearer picture of the process. This also makes the execution easier as the goal is not something big and unachievable but simple and manageable. An action plan gives a structure for execution, and structure serves to keep focus on achieving the set goals.
R – Respect
Creating accountability After the discovery and planning phases it’s time to commit yourself to your plans.
This is where accountability takes place.
As you are the only person responsible for your action or inaction. It expresses respect for yourself, the coaching process and the coach. Respect may evoke discipline and strength to empower you to execute their plan.
M – Moving Mountains
After you have a clear picture what and how you want to achieve you discover what will motivate you to reach your goals.
It may require enormous strength so what will motivate you to move these mountains? What will be your catalyst? What type of challenge
you might expect? What holding powers can keep you away from your goals? What difficulties to expect and how can you overcome them?
And this is the part when you take action.
Coaching means action so apart from talking about reaching goals you actually make your steps and achieve results. Results makes coaching valuable and may increase your self belief.
A – Acknowledge
In this phase the you recognize your wins and I, the coach, encourage you by giving acknowledgment and feedback.
Acknowledgement is a crucial element of coaching.
Recognizing and celebrating success gives you the strength to continue to reach your goals and it increases your self-esteem/confidence. So-called failures might be considered challenges and learning experience which helps you to continue to develop yourself.
Reaching big goals may not be the only definition of a win. Some results may seem baby steps but may give satisfaction and those deserve celebration as well.
How Will Dharma Coaching Help?
- Get absolute clarity about what you are called to do for a living.
- Create an inspired vision for your career to propel you forward.
- Break your vision down into specific, measurable goals.
- Establish a concrete plan for how to achieve your vision.
- Move into action powerfully, efficiently and consistently.
- Receive inspiration and unwavering support.
- Have a structure that holds you accountable to your own heart.
- Develop the trust, confidence and courage to pursue your calling.
Learn to remove the obstacles, internal and external, which cause you to get stuck and have stopped you in the past.
Please call my office or click the button below to schedule a 60 minute complimentary coaching consultation…